Thank you for using Holiday Landmark. These terms and conditions are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Holiday Landmark website at www.Holiday Landmark.com (the "Site") and any related mobile or software applications ("Holiday Landmark Platform" or "Holiday Landmark for Professionals Platform") including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms and conditions (collectively, the "Services").
These terms and conditions are effective for all existing and future Holiday Landmark users, including all our applications i.e website or mobile applications.
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the Holiday Landmark Platform, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Holiday Landmark (a COTOCUS PRIVATE LIMITED product). You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Holiday Landmark Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
Unless otherwise stated, Cotocus Pvt Ltd and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Holiday Landmark. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Holiday Landmark for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Holiday Landmark
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Holiday Landmark
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Holiday Landmark
- Redistribute content from Holiday Landmark
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Cotocus Pvt ltd does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of cotocus Pvt Ltd, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, cotocus Pvt ltd shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
cotocus Pvt ltd reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Cotocus Pvt ltd a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of cotocus Pvt ltd; (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Cotocus Pvt Ltd. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of cotocus Pvt Ltd's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve of immediately removing all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Payments / Refund / Warranty
- We are not charging any subscription or commission fee. Our mission is to create a professional community where people can get any professionals or their services and deal directly with each other without having a single restriction and with complete transparency.
- We do not have any features in our application through which you can make the payment to us or to any professional directly or indirectly. It's just an app and platform to develop a community where professionals can join with consumers.
- Our platform will show the fixed cost only updated by the Professional/service provider you have selected. You may connect on call or chat with the professional to check out the possibility of negotiation and payment methods.
- As we are not having a payment method in our application or portal (Holiday Landmark) and we are not accepting any payment on behalf of the professional - users/clients or customers can not claim for replacement/refund / or any other resolution after availing the features or services from our application.
- We do not provide any warranty on any services avail or booked by any customer/client/users from our application (Holiday Landmark). It purely depends on your service provider. Therefore, please discuss this with him before availing of their services.
Customer reviews or ratings for Professionals listed in our platform do not reflect the opinion of Holiday Landmark. Holiday Landmark receives multiple reviews or ratings for Professionals by Customers or Users, which reflect the opinions of the Customers. It is pertinent to state that each and every review posted on Holiday Landmark for the professionals is the personal opinion of the Customer/reviewer only. Holiday Landmark is a neutral platform that provides a medium where people can get any professionals or their services and deal directly with each other without having a single restriction with complete transparency. We are a neutral platform and we don't arbitrate disputes.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.