The 3 Day Goa Trip Package is an ideal option for holidaymakers to enjoy the sun, sand, and surf in the tiny emerald that is Goa. The journey will start with the exploration of Old Goa churches inscribed by UNESCO as World Heritage Site such as The Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier. Later, you will visit the famous North Goa beaches such as Anjuna, Baga and Calangute beach. The final day of your 3 days Goa tour itinerary is dedicated to the exploration of Colva Beach, a popular beach in South Goa. Read the itinerary given below.
Note : This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Visit the Old Goa churches such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.
- Visit the North Goa beaches- Anjuna, Baga and Calangute.
- Enjoy the party scene at Tito’s Bar.
- Visit the famous Fort Aguada.
- Visit the local markets of Anjuna-traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs.
- Visit the Colva Beach.